THE SERIOUS STUFF
Time for some LEGALESE…
This document is made with the intention of creating a formal framework for our exciting new venture. We know this is probably the most boring aspect of doing business with us, but it’s important!
So without further ado, let’s get stuck in:
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
We call this first section the “he says, she says, we say” part of the contract. Enough said!
Scope of Application / Conclusion of the Contract
- Our following Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment shall be applicable to all commercial transactions with MIRAKI.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment shall apply exclusively. We shall not accept terms and conditions of the customer that conflict with or deviate from our Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment unless we have given our express written consent to their request.
- Our prices and offers might be subject to change without notice unless otherwise expressly agreed. The contract shall come into force when we receive the first payment for the services you have engaged MIRAKI. In this case, the terms and conditions communicated to the customer shall apply.
Well done! Section 1 is complete.
Now, one of the people’s favourite subjects: MONEY!
- VAT is applicable to the agreed prices, in the respective currency, if you live in Spain twenty-one per cent (21%). It doesn’t apply to international payments.
- The agreed prices will be maintained until the end of the project, regardless of price variations that may have occurred in our price schedules during the project. However, the final result also depends on your commitment and response to our requests, as we’ll need your input to reach certain milestones. Delays in fulfilling our requests that exceed a period of two (2) months will incur an additional ten per cent (10%) of the total agreed price for each extra month (1) it takes to be completed.
You are doing great! Section 2 is complete.
Now for the next step in this exciting adventure; Step 3 is all about INFORMATION. While we always do our best to share with you the most solid info possible, our lawyers stipulate we must include this clause:
Insofar as we give you advice, we shall do so on the basis of our best knowledge and experience. Information given shall be mere of a supportive and informative nature. The provision of information on a specific service, course or digital product shall not release the customer from the need to carry out the execution of advice given to have any success.
Wonderful! Section 3 is complete.
This next part is all about our commitment to you:
- The Service will start the day after the agreement enters into force, following section 1, which will be the day after receiving the first payment. The duration will depend on the hired service:
- Branding packages and website design will last a maximum of four (4) months. Even though delays happen, they should not exceed an additional one (1) month.
- Website design packages will last a maximum of three (3) months.
- Strategies or Consultancy should be claimed within a (1) month from purchase and will last a maximum of three (3) hours with a follow-up a (1) month later.
- Strategies or Consultancy as a bonus from any of our offers should be claimed within three (3) months from purchase and will last as stated in the offer.
- Courses or digital products. You will have access to our courses or digital products within the next 48 hours after purchasing the product.
- Some periodic services, like website maintenance or social media management, may be tacitly renewable for periods of the same duration. In this case, the services will be contracted for a minimum of six (6) months unless a different time is specified in writing during the negotiation process.
- The extra costs that might be generated by the service hired will be borne by the customer such as extra digital products in order to improve performance on the internet, for example: plugins, templates, hosting, online tools, etc.
You got this! Section 4 is complete.
You’re probably already familiar with payment terms. Ours are pretty standard. Have a read and check for yourself:
- The amount invoiced shall be paid in accordance with the payment terms established in the invoice.
- Payment plans are available upon request. Once a payment plan is agreed upon, the instalment payments must be made following the agreement or invoice due date or before.
- The first instalment is due after hiring the service. The following instalments will be due within the first 5 business days of each month unless a different period is specified in writing during the negotiation process.
- In the event of payment default, a monthly interest rate of ten per cent (10%) will be applicable.
- Any pending work will be stalled until payment is made. If payment is not remediated within (3) three months, the contract will be terminated, without waiving our rights to any payments due.
- Non-payment of due invoices or any other circumstances that indicate that the customer’s net worth situation has considerably deteriorated after the contract enters into force shall, at our option, entitle us to request all our claims immediately due and postpone all our obligations until our claims have been fully paid or until the contract not yet fully performed have been rescinded, and to assert damages for the loss ensuing from failure of the contract.
- In the event of default, the customer shall reimburse us for the remainder and debt collection charges resulting to us, insofar as these are necessary for pursuing our rights.
We’re almost done! Section 5 is complete.
… if there’s anything wrong with our services or an online product you have ordered from us, make sure to get in touch within fourteen (14) working days or if you change your mind
Cancelation & refunds
- Where the nature of the purchased service allows, the customer may give up his purchase within fourteen (14) working days.
- Brand and website design. If you decide not to move forward, you can request cancellation and refund within five (5) working days from payment. If part of the work, such as the logo design or the strategies sessions, have been performed before the cancellation and a refund is requested, the client will have to pay the proportionate part.
- You can request cancellation and refund within three (3) working days from the payment unless the service was already provided. Then, no cancellation or refund could be requested.
- All courses or digital products have a 14-day money-back guarantee. To request a refund, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the defined refund period.
- If you receive your money back, you must delete every copy of the product you have downloaded as well as copies you have placed on other devices or media.
- If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund your money within a (1) month of notice to us and the entitlement arising using the payment method used to purchase the service or product.
- Your refund will be paid in the currency in which it was received by us. If you paid in a currency other than Euros, you are liable for the costs of exchange.
Great! Section 6 is complete.
OMG, you made it to the end of the boring stuff. Congratulations!
Thank you for choosing to share your journey with us.